2022 Chili Cookoff Rules
- This is a blind tasting.
- Bring prepared chili in a crock pot. (We are suggesting 2 gallons) what doesn't fit in the crock pot put in a separate container and volunteers will keep your crock pot filled.
- List any unusual ingredients that you may suspect a person might be allergic to (peanuts, dairy, wheat, etc.) You don't need to list the quantity of the ingredient.
- Please bring your chili to the park on Saturday, October 15th by Noon.
- The tasting will begin at 1 pm and end at 2:30 pm. Each crock pot will have a jar/box in front of it. Tasters will purchase poker chips and use them to vote for their favorite chili. The winner will be announced at 3 pm.
- After 2:30 pm, people can buy a bowl and get the chili of their choice until it runs out.